Bruner-Cox LLP strengthens the administration of your employee benefit plan with accounting services that drill down to establish internal controls and assure compliance.
We audit all plan sizes – from 100 participants to more than 5,000. We review your files through the lens of Department of Labor, ERISA requirements and anti-discrimination laws. We carefully analyze tax benefits and consequences. In addition to review services, Bruner-Cox LLP can help you design, install or update your plan.
From full-scope to limited-review audits, the Bruner-Cox LLP team stands ready to assist.
- 401(k) plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Employee Stock Ownership plans (ESOP)
- 403(b) tax-sheltered annuity plans
- Defined-benefit plans
- Health and welfare plans
- Form 5500 preparation and related schedules of review of Form 5500
- Multi-year audits of plans not compliant with the annual required compliance tests
- Advisory services related to conversion to Roth IRA
- Estate and retirement planning
- Compensation reviews and planning
- Section 409A Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
Bruner-Cox LLP is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, a voluntary organization for eligible CPA firms. Members agree to adhere to Center membership requirements, which include designating an audit partner to be responsible for the quality of the firm’s ERISA employee benefit-plan audit practice, establishing continual education requirements for the firm’s personnel as it relates to employee benefit plans, participating in peer reviews and establishing annual internal inspection procedures to review the firm’s practice in this area.
If you would like to discuss your employee benefit plan or request further information about these services, please contact Kenneth J. Douglas, CPA, Assurance Services Partner, at 330.376.0100