It is important that a new business partner has an advisor who understands the nuances of a start-up business and provides you with practical business solutions. New companies face many tax, accounting and financial obstacles. The early success of your business depends on the right advice.
If you are in the initial plans of starting a business or have a few years behind you, it is important to have practical tools and plans in place to ensure your success. Bruner-Cox LLP can help your new business succeed through the following areas:
- Business planning and structure
- Budget planning
- Employee staffing
- Financial statements preparation
- Corporate and individual tax and financial planning
- Compensation consulting
- Internal controls
- Tax planning and compliance
- Succession planning
- Business valuations
- Strategic business planning
- Employee benefit plan services
- QuickBooks services and training
For more information on Bruner-Cox LLP’s start up business services, please contact Managing Partner at 330.497.2000.